"Do what is needed and agreed and get it right the first time, without incurring waste and unnecessary correction"
To implement this policy, MST Quality Management program will ensure that:
- We strive for the continual improvement of the Quality Management system and our market reputation.
- Requirement for all client activities are clearly specified, agreed and understood and reduce risk by anticipating problems by preventing them
- System and controls are in place to assure compliance with the agreed requirements
- We constantly monitor the attainment of quality objectives set and immediately eliminate deviations
- Create a friendly and challenging working environment in the organization
We will fulfill the quality policy by achieving the following long- term objectives:
- Better Planning
- Consistent adherence to priority tasks
- Improving documentation
- Ensuring systematic monitoring and directing processes, result and tasks
- Increasing employee and client satisfaction.